Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Very late 0.1 Release

 

0.1 Deliverables

  • I wrote this blog
  • I updated my wiki page 
  • I created a patch
  • I wrote basic tests for Concat(), Hex(), Join(), Unbinary()
  • nfp() still not wroking exactly how I want when 3 parameters are used.
  • Andor contributed to my project  by showing me a more efficient way to do tests for my 0.2 release. He also indirectly helped because I learned a lot from his demo and implemented one of his effects in my join description page.

For 0.2

I have not signed up yet for the functions I will work on. I want to set the bar to have 1 method ranked easy and 4 ranked medium. I take the ranking from the mozilla wiki tasklist because in 0.1 I used that as my reference for picking all easy methods.

I should have another post tomorrow will my final decision on what functions I have chosen from that list.

I feel that for 0.2 I should stick with the same amount of functions because 5 seemed so easy at first in 0.1, but there were so many unforeseen things that I was stuck on. [dam you hex()]*raises fist into air*

As a result though I can honestly say I have learned a lot by getting past what I was once stuck at in 0.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment