Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tyrant911 starts Processing.js

It seems like just last week I started my first blog (hurray)... unfortunately I don't think that's good enough for my teacher so here goes my 2nd blog. This is what I will use to post progress regarding my project I joined for OSD600. As you may have already observed my project is processing.js

I created an account and modified the Mozilla wiki page so that our group members can help co-ordinate which methods we will be focused on. The idea is that we write our names at the side of the task list table showing all the methods we have to choose from

ex:



New insights about the mysterious glass rooms in the Tel. Building at S@Y. I found out that the computers there are always on even though they seem off. The cubicles that are usually empty, actually are empty but it's because all these open source people are connecting to them remotely. I also got the chance to set up accounts on most of these computers.

There is a cool side note Dave updated me on. It is called WEAVE and lets us transfer our browsers settings easily to other Mozilla browsers on other computers we login to.

No comments:

Post a Comment